Ubiquiti RD-5G30-LW Networks RD-5G30-LW RocketDish AirMax 5.1 to 5.9 GHz Carrier Class 2x2 PtP Bridge Dish Antenna
- Powerful Performance for Long-Range Links
- Robust Design and Construction for Outdoor Use
- Seamless Integration with Rocket Radios
Pair a RocketDish™ antenna with a Rocket® base station to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge or network backhaul (Rocket sold separately). The RocketDish is available in the following frequency models:
- 2.4 GHz
- 3 GHz
- 5 GHz
The RocketDish antenna delivers 2x2, dual-polarity performance. On the right is one example of how the RocketDish with Rocket can be deployed in a backhaul link to deliver bandwidth from an ISP network out to a neighborhood tower. From there, an airMAX® Sector with Rocket delivers bandwidth to the ISP’s customers.
Incorporating a dish reflector design for excellent beam directivity, the RocketDish antennas feature robust mechanical design using industrial-strength hardware for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
RocketDish antennas and Rocket base stations have been designed to seamlessly work together. Every RocketDish has a built-in Rocket mount, so installation requires no special tools. Snap the Rocket securely into place and mount the antenna; you then have the optimal combination of RocketDish and Rocket for your PtP application.
Innovative Mechanical Design
- Secure pole-mounting The hardware is designed to securely mount and maintain the position of the dish during harsh outdoor conditions
- Convenient installation The bubble level allows for easy alignment
- Precision elevation adjustment of the RD-5G30-LW Use this new feature to quickly fine-tune and adjust the elevation
- Protective shroud The shroud protects the cables and connectors from nature’s elements
- Mounting hardware of the RD-5G30-LW Made of galvanized steel that is powder-coated for superior corrosion resistance
- Fasteners of the RD-5G30-LW GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners