Ubiquiti PS-5AC PrismStation AC Outdoor 14dBi 5GHz WiFi PoE Access Point w/ Isolation Antenna
- Proprietary Ubiquiti® airMAX AC Processor
- airPrism Active RF Filtering Technology
- Dedicated Wi-Fi Radio for Management
The PrismStation™ 5AC combines airPrism technology with dedicated Wi-Fi management.
Improved Noise Immunity
The PrismStation 5AC directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth using one of these compatible antennas:
With the focus in one direction, the PrismStation 5AC blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The interchangeable antenna improves beam‑shaping for specific deployment needs.
Horn antennas increase co-location performance without sacrificing gain. Symmetrical horn antennas (30° model: Horn-5-30 and 45° model: Horn-5-45) offer breakthrough scalability options for wireless systems. Unique beam performance and great co-location characteristics allow for a higher density of sectors than traditional sector technology.
Asymmetrical horn antennas (60° model: Horn-5-60 and 90° model: Horn-5-90) have naturally attenuated side lobes and extremely low back radiation. They offer the best front-to-back ratio in the industry and the lowest side lobe radiation. Asymmetrical horn antennas are ideal for cluster sector installations with high co-location requirements.
A robust dish antenna, model U-OMT-Dish, offers excellent beam directivity with 27 dBi of gain. It can be paired with the PrismStation 5AC to extend radio performance for a greater number of WISP customers. Providing high throughput and an innovative form factor, the PrismStation 5AC is versatile and cost-effective to deploy. It also uses the latest ESD protection to help protect against power surges.
Powerful Wireless Features
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX AC Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- airMagic® Channel Selection Tool
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- Redesigned User Interface
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics, and airView® Spectrum Analyzer