The NV-704J-PVD from NVT is a 4-Ch PVD Cable Integrator. It is typically installed in the Wiring Closet or IDF room, the NV-704J-PVD is a passive “pass-through” wiring device that efficiently consolidates camera power, video and pan/tilt/zoom telemetry data onto a minimum of 4-pair RJ45 cables. The NV-704J-PVD from NVT is a 4-Ch PVD Cable Integrator that converts Power, video and data at the camera using a PVD™ transceiver which utilizes a single 4-pair cable with RJ45 connectors to deliver each camera’s signals to the NV-704J-PVD. Up to four cameras are supported. The NV-704J-PVD receives low-voltage camera power from any third-party Class 2 power supply. Control Room video connections are achieved with a single 4-pair RJ45 cable. P/T/Z telemetry data, if required, passes through a second 4-pair RJ45 cable and delivers P/T/Z telemetry. Control Room connections may be made using any multi-channel NVT receiver or hub. All equipment employs industry-standard EIA/TIA 568B pinouts.
- Connectivity for up to four cameras, each via a single RJ45 4-pair cable
- Use with the NV-216A-PV or NV-218A-PVD transceivers or the NV-226J-PV transmitter at the camera
- Uses any third-party power supply to power cameras via UTP over significant distances (see Power Distance Calculator)
- Cable-management solution from the camera to the Wiring Closet and on to the Control Room
- Wall-mountable; rack-mountable using the NV-RM8/10 panel
- Limited lifetime warranty
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.