The NV-413A from NVT is a 4 channel Passive Video Transceiver. It allows the transmission of real-time monochrome and color video over Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) telephone wire and also supports Broadband signals of any type. The NV-413A from NVT is fully compatible with qualified cameras that are equipped with an NVT twisted-pair output and Damaging voltage spike problems are eliminated with built-in transient protection. The unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions of the NV-413A allows video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone and datacom that allows the use of a shared and existing cable plant.
- Consists Four passive transceiver channels
- Full-motion CCTV video at distances up to 750ft (225m)
- Up to 3,000ft (1km) with an NVT active receiver
- Supports pluggable screw terminal or RJ45 connections
- No power required
- Includes Built-in transient protection
- Supports “up-the-coax” type control signal up to 750ft (225m)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.