The NV-226J-PV from NVT is a Video Transmitter & 12VDC Converter carries a limited lifetime warranty and is UL and cUL listed, with CE, WEEE, and RoHs compliant. The NV-226J-PV from NVT is Designed to fit on the back of a fixed 12 VDC camera and converts 24VAC power from the control room, while delivering real-time baseband (composite) video at extended distances, all over one 4-pair UTP cable. The unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions of the NV-226J-PV allows video and low- voltage power to coexist within the same 4-pair cable, using structured (EIA 568B) wiring practices.
- Extended distance camera power and video routed through UTP and RJ45
- Supports 12VDC cameras with onboard regulated power
- Use with NVT's PVD(tm) Power Supply Hubs and Cable Integrators
- Up to 3000ft (1km) with a NVT DigitalEQ(tm) Active Receiver (see Power Distance Calculator)
- Up to 1500ft (460m) with a NVT StubEQ(tm) Hub (see Power Distance Calculator)
- Exceptional interference rejection
- Built-in transient protection
- Limited lifetime warranty
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.