The NVT NV-218A-PVD allows video, power and data to be routed over a UTP cable. For versatile connection options, it features a UTP, RJ-45 and a "Press-Fit" terminal bloc. Its compact profile along with a male BNC port at the end of a 9" pigtail cable provide easy connection to the camera, even inside a dome. Along with color and B/W video, this unit will also transmit Coaxitron signals over the same UTP cable, eliminating the need to run a separate control cable. A built-in transient protection function allows multiple signals to share the same cable without causing electrical interference problems.
- Transmits power, video and Data (PVD) over a single UTP cable
- Up to 3000' (1km) when used with an active receiver or hub
- Supports Coaxitron (up the coax) control up to 750' (225 m)
- BNC port with 9" pigtail cable for in-camera mounting in most dome cameras
- Compatible with NV-704J-PVD and NV-716J-PVD for better cable management with IDF
- Built-in transient and interference protection
- Up To 3000' (1km)
- Supports Up The Coax
- Built-In Transient Protection
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.