The NV-216A-PV from NVT is a Power-Video Transceiver that allows the transmission of real-time monochrome or color video over Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) telephone wire and supports any type of Baseband Signals. The NV-216A-PV from NVT allows incorporates the transceiver engine of NVT‘s popular NV-214A-M video transceiver with the added value of camera power connections and also Connect the RJ45 to 4-pair cable to be routed to the NVT cable integrator and on to an active or passive receiver hub in the MDF/Control Room. The NV-216A-PV allows transmission of CCTV video and low voltage power over UTP cable and has a compact body.
- Power-Video (PV) signals are routed via UTP and RJ45
- Use with NVT’s PVDTM
- Power Supply Hubs and Cable Integrators, or with a second NV-216A-PV
- Up to 750ft (225m) with a NVT Passive Hub or Transceiver
- Up to1,500ft (460m) with a NVT StubEQTM Hub
- Up to 3,000ft (1km) with a NVT DigitalEQTM Hub or active receiver, (see Power Distance Chart)
- Frequency response DC to 10MHz (see Resolution Distance Chart)
- Supports “up-the-coax” type control signal up to 750ft (225m)
- Exceptional interference rejection
- Built-in transient protection
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.