Ubiquiti NBE-2AC-13 Networks NanoBeam AC airMAX AC CPE with Dedicated Management Radio
- Uniform Beamwidth Maximizes Noise Immunity
- airMAX ac Processor for Superior Performance
- Dedicated Wi-Fi Radio for Management
Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the NanoBeam® 2AC with dedicated Wi-Fi management.
Improved Noise Immunity
The NanoBeam 2AC directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam 2AC blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoBeam 2AC gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint. Providing high performance and an innovative form factor, the NanoBeam 2AC is versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
Powerful Wireless Features
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- airMagic® Channel Selection Tool
- Redesigned User Interface
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView® Spectrum Analyzer
There are no related videos.