The MUHF100 is a selectable single channel UHF frequency diversity PLL receiver that is manufactured by Speco for high quality and reliable operation. The MUHF100 receiver comes equipped with an auto scan function, 700 selectable pre-programmed frequencies, integrated charging functions, as well as diversity technology, and a durable plastic design. The MUHF100 receiver also features squelch adjustments, an XLR balanced connector w/ an unbalanced ¼" audio jack output, an FM modulation, as well as an 80dB min, and a 150mA power consumption. This receiver is RoHS, CE, and FCC compliant, plus comes easy to install into any application.
- Up to 700 selectable pre-programmed frequencies make it easy to set up multiple system configurations and avoid interference
- Auto-scan function can locate interference-free channels easily
- Diversity technology ensures quality reception
- Integrated charging function saves money and the environment
- Constructed from durable plastic with a 1/2 rack design
- Squelch adjustment
- Balanced XLR connector and unbalanced 1/4" jack audio output
- FCC, CE, RoHS compliant
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.