The IFS Ethernet to Telephone Wire Media Converter is a highperformance module that combines two well-proven technologies Ethernet and VDSL2— providing a cost-effective solution for utilizing an existing telephone wire (POTS) infrastructure when migrating from analog to an Ethernet/IP system.
This module must be used in pairs and provides plug-and-play installation. The one box design allows for easy set-up as either a client-side (CPE) or central-side (CO) operating device. The module is IEEE 802.3 compliant and supports multiple network protocols. In addition, the module provides on-board feature-rich diagnostic LEDs and can be used with 4-pair, 50 or 100-pair telephone (POTS) wire.
The IFS Ethernet to Telephone Wire Media Converter can extend Ethernet transmission up to 1 mile (1.6km) depending on bandwidth requirements and quality of the telephone wire (POTS) used. Also, depending on distance and bandwidth, these modules can send data from multiple IP devices when used with a network switch. These modules can be used for applications such as IP cameras, IP access control, IP intercom, or any Ethernet data transmission.
- Cost-effective VDSL2 CO/CPE Bridge Solution
- One-box Design, CO/CPE Selectable via DIP-switch
- Selectable Target Data Rate and Target SNR Margin
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet
- Auto-negotiation and Auto-MDI/MDI-X
- Half-duplex Back Pressure and IEEE802.3x Full-duplex Pause-frame Flow Control
- Compact Size
- Supports Telephone Wire (POTS)
- Extensive LED Indicators for Network Diagnostics
- Compatible w/MCR-R15 Rack Chassis
- Easy Plug and Play Installation
- Compatible w/MC250-4T/1CXT or MC251-4P/1CXT Modules
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.