The MC100FX-TX-POE is an Ethernet to Fiber 10/100 with media PoE injector converter from Interlogix that is designed to integrate 2 network remote technologies into a single 10/100Base-T to X100Base-FX media conversion with power for a PoE injector for easy wireless access points, power sourcing equipment, and IP phones or surveillance IP based cameras. The MC100FX-TX-POE Ethernet to fiber unit comes with a compact size, LED indicators, a 1600byte supporting frame size, as well as MDI/MDI-X function, and a test auto-loop back function. The MC100FX-TX-POE Ethernet to fiber unit also features a side DIP switch, a 1310km optical frequency, a metal material construction, plus a store/forward mechanism. This powerful Ethernet fiber unit is designed as a complete and simple installation, and is designed as a user friendly unit for long term applications.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u 10/100Base-TX, 100Base-FX, IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet standard
- Compact size allows for easy installation
- LED indicators offer simple network diagnosis
- 48V/0.4A DC power supply
- Supports maximum frame size to 1600bytes
- Supports auto MDI/MDI-X function
- Store-and-Forward mechanism
- Auto Loop Back Test function
- Side DIP switch: LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) mode selection
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.