The Bosch LTC8569/60 is a code merger and line driver designed to combine biphase control code from multiple systems. Any Bosch unit capable of generating a biphase signal can be used as an input or output device. This includes Allegiant systems, AutoDome series cameras, Divar digital recorders, System4 multiplexers and other controllable devices. Control code wiring to the remote devices can be connected to the outputs of the code mergers using either a star or daisy chain wiring configuration. Each output is capable of driving up to 8 remote devices using a daisy chain wiring configuration. Multiple units may be cascaded to obtain additional biphase code outputs. This unit includes 2 cables with a connector kit and is rack-mountable in a standard 19" rack using optional hardware accessories.
- Allegiant main CPU bays
- LTC 8568/00 Signal Distribution units
- An output from another Code Merger unit
- Digital Recorders, such as Divar Series, DESA Series and System4 Server Series
- Code Converters or Code Translators
- LTC 5136 AutoDome Controllers
- System4 Series Multiplexers
- LTC 8780, LTC 8784, and LTC 8786 Series Data Converter units
- Allegiant Satellite systems
- AutoDome Series cameras
- Conventional Allegiant Receiver/Driver Series
- Allegiant LTC 8770 Relay Follower Series
- This unit can be used to convert camera address numbers, encoded within the biphase data, to a higher value. Offset increments of 16, 32 or 48 can be enabled via an internal dip switch selection
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.