The IN-IN30 is a standard 1U rackmount unit which converts the video signal into a standard NTSC or PAL video signal. The main active video receiver also has a RS485 router that will transmit the signal from up to sixteen different sources. The front panel of the IN-IN30 features sixteen 10-position switches for setting cable distances ranging from 300 to 3000ft.
- Receives video signals over UTP Cat5E cable from up to 3000ft
- Routes all RS485 signals and output to one RS485 port
- Easy accessible settings for cable slope adjustments in increments of 300ft
- Built-in ground looping and transient protection
- Cables terminate using EIA/TIA 568B
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.