HubSat8Di Passive UTP Transceiver Hub with Integral Camera Power transmits UTP video, RS422/RS485 data and power over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable. Unit provides 8 camera channels in a wall mount enclosure. Video transmission range is up to 750 ft. max. per channel. Units are compatible with AC and/or DC fixed or PTZ cameras when utilizing Altronix HubWayAv or HubWayDv Video Balun/Combiners.
In addition, the unit features 24VAC or 28VAC PTC protected electronically isolated outputs and surge suppression. Optionally, the HubSat8D can be used as an accessory module to transmit video from up to 8 cameras over two (2) separate CAT-5 or higher structured cables back to the HubWay, HubWayLD or HubWayLDH Passive and Active UTP Transceiver Hubs. HubSat8Di powers these cameras locally to eliminate the possibility of voltage drop associated with long cable runs.
- 115VAC 50/60Hz, 1.5 amp
- Primary fuse (internal) is rated at 3.5 amp/250V
- Individually selectable 24VAC or 28VAC power outputs with OFF position
- Unit provides up to 1 amp max. per channel not to exceed a total of 8 amp (100VA) maximum current
- Class 2 Rated power-limited outputs
- PTC protected outputs are rated @ 1 amp per channel
- Surge suppression
- Eight (8) channels of video over twisted pair up to a distance of 750 ft. (228.6m) per channel
- Eight (8) 75 ohm video outputs
- RS422/RS485 data inputs
- Eight (8) individual power LED indicators
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.