The HubSat4Di from Altronix is a Passive UTP Transceiver Hub w/Integral Isolated Camera Power transmits UTP video, RS422/RS485 data and power over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable. Unit provides 4 camera channels in a wall mount enclosure. Video transmission range is up to 750 ft. max. per channel. Units are compatible with AC and/or DC fixed or PTZ cameras when utilizing Altronix HubWayAv or HubWayDv Video Balun/Combiners. In addition, the unit features individually selectable 24VAC or 28VAC electronically isolated fuse protected outputs with surge suppression. Optionally, the HubSat4i can be used as an accessory module to transmit video from up to 4 cameras over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable back to the HubWay, HubWayLD or HubWayLDH Passive and Active UTP Transceiver Hubs. In addition, the HubSat4i provides power to these cameras locally to eliminate the possibility of voltage drop associated with long cable runs.
- Individual selectable 24VAC or 28VAC power outputs with OFF position
- Unit provides up to 1 amp max. per channel not to exceed a total of 4 amp maximum current
- Individual electronically isolated outputs
- Four (4) PTC proteceted outputs
- PTC’s are rated @ 1 amp per channel
- Input 115VAC 60Hz, 1.25 amp
- Data RS422/RS485 data input
- Video Four (4) channels of quality video over twisted pair up to a distance of 750 ft. per channel
- Four (4) individual power LED indicators
- 1/2" and 3/4" combination knockouts
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.