A digital signage integrator’s dream, the Pico AV Broadcaster broadcasts HD content to an unlimited number of DTVs that have an ATSC tuner and over-the-air antenna within a 350ft (106m) radius. This device accepts content from any HD source via Component or Non-HDCP HDMI outputs, then broadcasts the signal to any open “white space” channel local to the area. The Pico AV Broadcaster is not only a convenient, powerful and flexible media distribution system, but may be the most cost effective media device for a digital signage application.
- Long range transmission of an omnidirectional broadcast signal up to a 350’ radius
- Streams HD broadcast quality content to an unlimited number of DTVs within effective range
- Standard AV Connection for simple plug and play functionality
- No software needed. Content generated via PC, Media Player, or other
- Non-HDCP Output Device
- Adjustable power output setting to match installation requirements
- Web based graphical user interface for ease of configuration
- Configurable IP addresses for system control and setup to join any pre-existing network
- Mounting flanges for affixing unit securely to a wall or ceiling
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.