The GEC-VIT from Interlogix is a Hi-Res Coax Video Isolation Transformer. GE’s Video Isolation Transformer is now IFS. This Video Isolation Transformer is designed for base-band composite video signals. Designed to ensure high-quality images, this transformer helps eliminate potentially damaging on-screen “hum bars” caused by ground voltage potential differences between your video equipment, also known as a ground loop. The IFS Video Isolation Transformer provides complete isolation between devices and eliminates distortions caused by video hum bars, ground loops, and DC offsets. In addition, flat frequency and linear phase response provides excellent picture quality and the unit’s wide bandwidth is compatible with a large range of video formats without adding distortion.
- Eliminates Video Ground Loop Distortions and “hum bars"
- Flat Frequency and Linear Phase Response Ensures a High-quality Image
- Wide Bandwidth (10 Hz – 8 MHz)
- Low Insertion Loss Minimizes Signal Attenuation
- Constant Group-delay Adds No Color Distortion
- Compatible w/NTSC, PAL and SEACAM
- Supports “Up-the-Coax” PTZ Control
- Compact Size and No Power Required
- 700VDC Isolation for Safe Operation
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.