The GEC-VCR12V is a UTP passive VDP balun combiner with a 12VDC converter from Interlogix that is designed to be used for providing and combining PTZ data, video, and camera power over a 4-pair single UTP cable for simplifying a CCTV installation. The GEC-VCR12V balun combiner comes with “up-the-coax” support, a 3500ft camera distance with active receivers, a 750ft support distance for cameras w/ passive receivers, as well as an inbuilt surge protection. The GEC-VCR12V balun combiner also features a compact size for a flexible installation, low cost, and NTSC/PAL/SECAM video format compatibility. This balun combiner is designed as a complete user friendly installation, and is designed for use in areas where demanding signal transmission may be evident.
- Combines video and power into a single RJ-45 4-pair cable for up to 750 ft. (228 m) with passive receivers and up to 3,500 feet (1220 m) with UTC FS active receivers
- Low cost and long range connection of video and power
- Compatible with all major video formats including NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Supports “up-the-coax” type signals allowing video signals to be carried
- 60dB crosstalk and noise immunity (CTaNI) means unit to be used in a bundle with data, audio or other low voltage signals without interference
- Compact size for easy and flexible installation
- Built-in surge protection protects connected video equipment
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.