The GEC-8PVPDTCHUB is an 8 channel UTP VDP receiver combiner from Interlogix that is suited to combining PTZ data, camera power and video over a 4-pair UTP cable for simpler CCTV installations. The GEC-8PVPDTCHUB receiver combiner comes with “up-the-coax” support, NTSC/PAL/SECAM support, a 60dB crosstalk and noise immunity, as well as a 75 ohm coax, and a 750ft max point to point distance. The GEC-8PVPDTCHUB receiver also features a DC to 10 MHz frequency, no video power requirements, a compact size, plus is able to offer an auto-reset fuse for each camera output. This receiver combiner offers powerful operation, and is suitable for use in long term operations.
- Combines video, power and data into a single RJ-45 to connect to a four-pair cable for up to 750 ft. (228m)
- Integrated Passive Transceivers
- Compatible with all major video formats including NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Supports “up-the-coax” type signals allowing video and bidirectional PTZ signals to be carried
- 60dB crosstalk and noise immunity (CTaNI) means unit to be used in a bundle with data, audio or other low voltage signals without interference
- No power required for video
- Built-in surge protection protects connected video equipment
- 1U high, wall or rack mountable
- Includes eight or 16 coax jumper cables
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.