The GEC-32VPHUB from Interlogix is a 32 Channel UTP Passive Video Balun Hub, 19-inch, 1U RM. UTC FS' Multi-Channel Passive UTP Transceiver HUBs are designed to effectively transport video signals over unshielded twisted pair wires, point-topoint, for distances up to 750 feet (228 m). For further distances, up to 3,000 feet (915 m), UTC's active UTP receivers can be used with these units for reliable performance. Compatible with cameras with built-in UTP transmitters, these multi-channel hubs can accommodate multiple applications. In addition, these units support "up-the-coax" requirements to accommodate video and bi-directional PTZ signals. The UTP connection is support by the standard detachable terminal block or EIA/TIA 568B compliant RJ-45 adaptors which are included.
- Up to 3,000 feet transmission range
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM compatibility for optimum flexibility
- Supports “up-the-coax” signals to carry video and bi-directional PTZ signals
- Compact size and no power required for video means quick, easy installation
- 60dB crosstalk and noise immunity for bundling with data, audio and other signals
- Compatible with cameras featuring UTP transmitters for flexible application
- Surge protection on select models protects connected video equipment
- Surge protection protects connected video equipment
- Includes 8, 16 or 32 coax jumper cables to save time and money
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.