Interlogix GEC-1AVR-AVC-4 Featuring UTC FS Automatic Video Compensation (AVC) technology, the GEC-1AVR-AVC-4 is a single channel active receiver that delivers exceptional video quality that’s easy to install. AVC incorporates a sophisticated microprocessor controlled analog circuit that continuously analyzes incoming video signal and compensates for cable attenuation independent of video signal content. The result is high-resolution video over unshielded twisted pair wires at distances up to 4,000 feet (1,220 m) when used with the GEC-1AVT Active Transmitter. The unit can also be used with any GE Passive Transceivers for distances up to 2,000 feet (610 m). Additionally, the GE GEC-1AVT is an advanced active device that transmits high-resolution video over unshielded twisted pair wires. It uses Category 2-7 UTP wire at distances up to 6,000 feet (1,830 m) and can be paired with any UTC FS long-range active receive.
- Automatic Video Compensation (AVC) technology delivers high quality video without adjustment
- Up to 6,000 feet (1,830 m) transmission range
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM compatibility for optimum flexibility
- 70dB CTaNI (crosstalk and noise immunity) for bundling with data, audio and other signals
- Ground loop immunity
- Screwless connectors for quick installation
- Dual coaxial outputs
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.