Interlogix ’s Multi-Channel Passive UTP Transceiver HUBs are designed to effectively transport video signals over unshielded twisted pair wires, point-topoint, for distances up to 750 feet (228 m). For further distances, up to 3,000 feet (915 m), Interlogix ’s active UTP receivers can be used with these units for reliable performance. Compatible with cameras with built-in UTP transmitters, these multi-channel hubs can accommodate multiple applications. In addition, these units support “up-the-coax” requirements to accommodate video and bi-directional PTZ signals. The UTP connection is support by the standard detachable terminal block or EIA/TIA 568B compliant RJ-45 adaptors which are included.
- Up to 3,000 feet (915 m) transmission range
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM compatibility for optimum flexibility
- Supports “up-the-coax” type signals to carry video and bidirectional PTZ signals
- Compact size and no power required for easy installation
- 60dB crosstalk and noise immunity (CTaNI) for bundling with data, audio and other signals
- Compatible with cameras featuring UTP transmitters for flexible application
- 1U high wall or rack mountable requires less CCTV rack space
- Surge protection protects connected video equipment
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.