The GEC-16VDPBC is a 16 channel UTP VDP receiver combiner from Interlogix that can transmit combined PTZ data, camera power, and video over 1 x 4-pair UTP cable to help in simplifying CCTV installations. The GEC-16VDPBC video receiver combiner comes with a compact size, a 60dB crosstalk/noise immunity, no video power required, NTSC/PAL/SECAM video format support, plus “up-the-coax” support, and a 1U high wall/rack mounting support. The GEC-16VDPBC video receiver also features a DC to 10 MHz frequency, BNC video connector support, a 75 Ohm coax, plus a 750ft max distance range. This powerful combiner and receiver promotes full functioning of the system via a low cost means, and is suitable for use in a range of locations where a camera system is installed.
- Combines video, power and data into a single RJ-45 four-pair cable for up to 750 ft.(228m)
- Integrated Passive Transceivers
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM video formats
- Supports “up-the-coax” type signals
- No power required for video
- 60dB crosstalk and noise immunity
- Compact size
- 1U high wall or rack mountable
- Includes eight, 16 or 32 coax jumper cables (excludes four-channel model)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.