Interlogix GEC-16VARHUB-6.5 Featuring UTC FS' Automatic Video Compression (AVC) technology, these active receiver hubs incorporate a sophisticated microprocessor-controlled analog circuit. With this innovative technology, these units can continuously analyze incoming video signals and compensate for cable attenuation independent of video signal content. The active receiver hubs provide high-resolution color or black and white video over unshielded twisted pair wires at distances up to 6,000 feet (1830 m). In addition, the UTP connection is supported by a standard detachable terminal block or EIA/TIA 568B compliant RJ-45 adapter (included).
- Automatic Video Compensation (AVC) technology delivers high quality video without adjustment
- Up to 6,000 feet (1830 m) transmission range
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM compatibility for optimum flexibility
- Video present LED for each channel provides convenient diagnostic help
- Built-in auto-range AC power supply compatible with virtually all AC voltages
- 70dB crosstalk and noise immunity
- Ground loop immunity
- Surge protection protects connected video equipment
- 1U high wall or rack mountable reduces requires less CCTV rack space
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.