The GEC-16PVPDTCHUB is a 16 channel UTP VDP Powered Receiver Combiner from Interlogix that is designed to combine PTZ, video camera power and data over a single UTP four-pair cable to help in simplifying CCTV type installations in a safe and secure structured environment. The GEC-16PVPDTCHUB receiver combiner comes with a 60dB crosstalk, no required power for video, NTSC/PAL/SECAM video format support, as well as integrated passive transceivers, and “up-the-coax” signal support. The GEC-16PVPDTCHUB receiver combiner also features a compact size, a BNC video connector, a DC to 10 MHz frequency, plus a 75 Ohm impedance. This professional receiver system offers powerful operation, and can be used in locations that require combined video data supporting capabilities.
- Combines video, power and data into a single RJ-45 four-pair cable for up to 750 ft.(228m)
- Integrated Passive Transceivers
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM video formats
- Supports “up-the-coax” type signals
- No power required for video
- 60dB crosstalk and noise immunity
- Compact size
- 1U high wall or rack mountable
- Includes eight, 16 or 32 coax jumper cables (excludes four-channel model)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.