The FTV80 fiber transmitter and receiver transmit eight channels of video over one optical fiber in a two-slot wide design. The FTV80 transmitter are available in multimode and single-mode versions. The FTV80 plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation by requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Modular in design, FTV80 units can be rack-mounted using the EURACK/USRACK chassis, or stand-alone modules can be placed on a desktop or mounted to a wall (wall mount kit not required). For stand-alone and wall mount installations, external power is required for the FTV80 units. The units can be powered with the recommended FEXTPS fiber external power supply.
- 10-Bit Digitally Encoded Video for High-Quality Multichannel Video Transmission over a Single Fiber
- Multimode Fiber Support for Distances up to 3 km (1.9 mi)
- Single-Mode Fiber Support for Distances up to 48 km (29.8 mi)
- Exceeds All Requirements for EIA RS-250C Short-Haul Transmission Specifications
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, or SECAM Video Standards
- Designed to Meet NEMA TS 1/TS 2 and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards
- Laser Diode for Transmission of Optical Signals
- Voltage Transient Protection on All Power and Signal Input/Output Lines
- LED Status Indicators for Monitoring All Critical Operating Parameters
- Stand-Alone or Rack-Mountable Modular Design
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.