The FTV320 fiber transmitter and receiver transmit 32 channels of video, respectively, over one optical fiber. All models support single-mode fiber distances up to 54 km (33.6 mi). The FTV320 plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation by requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. All models are shipped rack-mounted in the EURACK/USRACK chassis.
- 10-Bit Digitally Encoded Video for High-Quality Multichannel Video Transmission over a Single Fiber
- Single-Mode Fiber Support for Distances up to 54 km (33.6 mi)
- Exceeds All Requirements for EIA RS-250C Short-Haul Transmission Specifications
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, or SECAM Video Standards
- Designed to Meet NEMA TS 1/TS 2 and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards
- Laser Diode for Transmission of Optical Signals
- Voltage Transient Protection on All Power and Signal Input/Output Lines
- LED Status Indicators for Monitoring All Critical Operating Parameters
- Rack-Mountable Modular Design
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.