The FTV160S1ST Single-mode Fiber Transmitter from Pelco transmits 16 channels of video over one fiber. This single-mode transmitter is capable of transmitting signals for up to 33.6 miles. The plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation by requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. FTV160S1ST is shipped rack-mounted in the EURACK/USRACK chassis.
- 10-bit digitally encoded video for high-quality multichannel video transmission over a single fiber
- Single-mode fiber support for up to 33.6 miles
- Exceeds all requirements for EIA RS-250C short-haul transmission specifications
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, or SECAM video standards
- Designed to meet NEMA TS 1/TS 2 and Caltrans traffic signal control equipment environmental standards
- Laser diode for transmission of optical signals
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines
- LED status indicators for monitoring all critical operating parameters
- Rack-mountable modular design
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.