The FTV10S1STfiber transmitter transmits one channel of video over one optical fiber. The FTV10S1ST transmitter is compatible with the FRV20 receiver and is available for single-mzode versions. The FTV10S1ST plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation by requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Modular in design, FTV10S1ST unit can be rack-mounted using the EURACK/USRACK chassis, or stand-alone modules can be placed on desktop or mounted to a wall (wall mount kit not required).
For stand-alone and wall mount installations, external power is required for the FTV10S1ST unit. The unit can be powered with the recommended FEXTPS fiber external power supply.
- 10-Bit Digitally Encoded Video for High-Quality Video Transmission over a Single Fiber
- Single-Mode Fiber Support for Distances up to 54 km (33.6 mi)
- Exceeds All Requirements for EIA RS-250C Short-Haul Transmission Specifications
- Laser Diode for Transmission of Optical Signals
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, or SECAM Video Standards
- Designed to meet NEMA TS 1/TS 2 and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards
- Voltage Transient Protection on All Power and Signal Input/Output Lines
- LED Status Indicators for Monitoring All Critical Operating Parameters
- Stand-Alone or Rack-Mountable Modular Design
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.