The FTV10M miniature fiber transmitter allows transmission of one composite video channel over one optical fiber. The FTV10M transmitter is compatible with the FRV20 Series receivers. The FTV10M transmitter is available in multimode and single-mode versions. When using single-mode fiber, the FTV10M transmitter and compatible receiver offer an optical power budget of up to 16 dB and provide a transmission distance of up to 54 km (33 mi). Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Specially designed for use in EH2515/EH3512/EH3515 Series camera enclosures and in DF5/DF8 Series fixed mount domes, the FTV10M transmitter can also be used as a stand-alone module. As a stand-alone module, the unit can be placed on a desktop or can be mounted to a wall. For stand-alone and wall mount installations, external power is required for the FTV10M transmitter. The unit can be powered with the recommended FEXTPS fiber external power supply.
- Miniature Module Designed for Use in Pelco® EH2515/EH3512/EH3515 Series Camera Enclosures and in DF5/DF8 Series Fixed Mount Domes, or for Use as a Stand-Alone Module
- 10-Bit Digitally Encoded Video for High-Quality Transmission over a Single Fiber
- 1 Simplex Contact Closure
- Multimode Fiber Support for Distances up to 4 km (2.5 mi)
- Single-Mode Fiber Support for Distances up to 54 km (33.6 mi)
- Exceeds All Requirements for EIA RS-250C Short-Haul Transmission Specifications
- Laser for Transmission of Optical Signals
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, or SECAM Video Standards
- Designed to Meet NEMA TS 1/TS 2 and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards
- LED Status Indicators for Monitoring All Critical Operating Parameters
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.