The FTD1M1ST fiber transmitter provide transmission of bidirectional data over one optical fiber. The FTD1M1ST transmitter can be used with multimode optical fiber. The FTD1M1ST plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation by requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Modular in design, FTD1M1ST unit can be rack-mounted using the EURACK/ USRACK chassis, or stand-alone modules can be placed on a desktop or mounted to a wall (wall mount kit not required). For stand-alone and wall mount installations, external power is required for the FTD1M1ST unit. The unit can be powered with the recommended FEXTPS fiber external power supply.
- Bidirectional Data Channel That Supports EIA RS-232C/D, RS-422/RS-485 (2-wire/4-wire) with Tri-State, Manchester, and Bi-Phase Communication
- Multimode Fiber Support for Distances up to 4 km (2.5 mi)
- Designed to Meet NEMA TS 1/TS 2 and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards
- Laser Diode for Transmission of Optical Signals
- Voltage Transient Protection on All Power and Signal Input/Output Lines
- LED Status Indicators for Monitoring All Critical Operating Parameters
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Stand-Alone or Rack-Mountable Modular Design
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.