The FSV10D1M1ST fiber transmitter is designed for quick and easy installation into the back box of Spectra IV domes. The FSV10D1M1ST transmitter allows transmission of one unidirectional composite video channel and one bidirectional RS-422 data channel over one optical fiber. In addition, the “up-the-coax” technology allows Coaxitron pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) control data to be transmitted the full distance of the fiber. Available in multimode version, the FSV10D1M1ST transmitter is compatible with the FRV10D1 receiver. The FSV10D1M1ST transmitter allows the user to choose bidirectional data or up-the-coax through use of a dip switch on the compatible FRV10D1 receiver unit. The selection of RS-422 data communication allows PTZ control of the Spectra IV dome. With Coaxitron control, PTZ control signals are transmitted over video coaxial cable from the controller to the FRV10D1 receiver. The Coaxitron data is transmitted from the controller to the Spectra IV dome during the vertical blanking interval of the video signal. The FSV10D1M1ST transmitter includes a corresponding 13-inch fiber cable for easier pre-wiring installation. The unit operates using power supplied from the Spectra IV dome.
- Designed for Use in Spectra IV Domes
- 10-Bit Digitally Encoded Video for High-Quality Video Transmission over a Single Fiber
- Bidirectional RS-422 Data Channel or Coaxitron® Communication
- Supports Pelco Coaxitron “Up-the-Coax” Control Signals for a Distance up to 69 km (43 mi)
- Multimode Fiber Support for Distances up to 4 km (2.5 mi)
- Exceeds All Requirements for the RS-250C Medium-Haul Transmission Specification
- Laser Diode for Transmission of Optical Signals
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM Video Standards
- Designed to Meet NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards
- LED Status Indicators for Monitoring All Critical Operating Parameters
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.