The FSFP-AGSM1LC20 transceiver is MSA-compliant, small form-factor pluggable (FSFP) modules that allow for an optical or copper interface when using a Pelco unmanaged switch or media converter. These interchangeable FSFP-AGSM1LC20 transceiver is available for use with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable, single-mode optical fibe. The optical FSFP-AGSM1LC20 transceiver is available in Fast Ethernet one- and two-fiber versions, and Gigabit Ethernet one- and two-fiber versions. The transceiver is available with LC port, and offer wavelengths and optical power budgets to meet distance requirements from 500 meters to 120 kilometers (984 ft to 74.5 mi). The FSFP-AGSM1LC20 transceiver is industrially rated to perform in the most difficult operating environments. The Pelco FSFP-AGSM1LC20 interface is required for use with all Pelco FSFP configurable products to qualify for the manufacturer’s warranty.
The FSFP-AGSM1LC20 transceiver is ideal for transportation, airport, and college campus applications.
- Interchangeable FSFP Transceivers to Match Media Type, Fiber Count, Fiber Path Length, and Connector Type
- Operating Temperature of –40° to 75°C (–40° to 167°F)
- No Performance Adjustments Required
- Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Compliant
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 Standards
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.