The FS85011ASFC fiber transmitter is designed for quick and easy installation into the back box of Spectra III and Spectra IV domes or can be included as part of an ExSite explosionproof positioning system at the factory. The FS85011ASFC transmitter provides the ability to send one unidirectional composite video channel and one bidirectional RS-422 data channel over one optical fiber. In addition, patentpending technology provides the solution for allowing Coaxitronpan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) control data to be transmitted the full distance of the fiber. Available in multimode and single-mode versions, the FS85011ASFC transmitter is compatible with the FR85011A/FR85011 receiver. A jumper on the FS85011ASFC transmitter provides the unique capability to select RS-422 or Coaxitron data communication. The selection of RS-422 data communication allows PTZ control of the Spectra III/ Spectra IV dome or of the ExSite positioning system. With Coaxitron control, PTZ control signals are transmitted over video coaxial cable from the controller to the FR85011A/FR85011 receiver. The Coaxitron data is transmitted from the controller to the Spectra III/Spectra IV dome or to the ExSite positioning system during the vertical blanking interval of the video signal. The FS85011ASFC transmitter operates using power supplied from the Spectra III/Spectra IV dome or from the ExSite positioning system.
- Designed for Use in Spectra III and Spectra IV Domes and in the ExSite Explosionproof Positioning System
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video for High-Quality Video Transmission over a Single Fiber
- Bidirectional RS-422 Data Channel or Coaxitron Communication
- Patent-Pending Transmission Technology Allowing Coaxitron Control at Full-Distance Capabilities
- Compatible with the FR85011A/FR85011 Fiber Receiver
- Integrated Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) in a Single Fiber
- Single-Mode Fiber Support for Distances up to 46 km
- Laser Diode for Transmission of Optical Signals
- Exceeds All Requirements for the RS-250C Medium-Haul Transmission Specification
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM Video Standards
- No Performance Adjustments Required
- LED Indicator for Monitoring of Signal Status
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.