The FS85011ASFC is a single channel fiber for Spectra from Pelco designed for the FS85011A fiber transmitter for use with the Spectra III back box, Spectra IV domes or the ExSite positioning system. The FS85011ASFC single channel fiber allows the fiber transmitter to come as a video/serial extender device and features a 1310nm/850nm wave length, an 8-bit encoded video feature, plus a 3.7 mile transmission, and 3 interfaces including video, network, and serial. This quality single channel fiber is manufactured from high quality material for optimal usage life in a security and surveillance operation, and comes complete with NTSC/PAL/SECAM formatting, laser diode support, and an LED indicator.
- Designed for Use in Spectra III™ and Spectra IV Domes and in the ExSite Explosionproof Positioning System
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video for High-Quality Video Transmission over a Single Fiber
- Bidirectional RS-422 Data Channel or Coaxitron Communication
- Patent-Pending Transmission Technology Allowing Coaxitron Control at Full-Distance Capabilities
- Compatible with the FR85011A/FR85011 Fiber Receiver
- Integrated Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) in a Single Fiber
- Multimode Fiber Support for Distances up to 6 km
- Single-Mode Fiber Support for Distances up to 46 km
- Laser Diode for Transmission of Optical Signals
- Exceeds All Requirements for the RS-250C Medium-Haul Transmission Specification
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM Video Standards
- No Performance Adjustments Required
- LED Indicator for Monitoring of Signal Status
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.