The Pelco FRV40D2S1FC Fiber Receiver is a single mode version that receives 4 channels of unidirectional video, 2 channels of bidirectional data, and 1 bi-directional contact closure over one optical fiber in a 2-slot wide design. The Receiver features a plug-and-play design that ensures ease of installation by requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Modular in design, unit can be rack-mounted using the EURACK / USRACK chassis (sold separately), or stand-alone modules can be placed on a desktop or mounted to a wall (wall mount kit not required). For stand-alone and wall mount installations, an external power is required for the unit. It can be powered with the recommended FEXTPS fiber external power supply (sold separately).
- Single-channel bi-directional video with bi-directional data, audio, and contact closure
- 10-bit digitally encoded bi-directional video for high-quality transmission over a single fiber
- 2 bi-directional data channels support RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 (2-wire / 4-wire), Manchester, and bi-phase communication
- 1 bi-directional contact closure
- Single-Mode support for distances up to 42.9mi (69km)
- Meets all requirements for the EIA RS-250C short-haul transmission specification
- Laser diode for transmission of optical signals
- Compatible NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video standards
- Designed to meet NEMA TS 1/TS 2 and Caltrans traffic signal control equipment environmental standards
- Voltage-transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines
- LED status indicators for monitoring all critical operating parameters
- Stand-alone and rack-mountable modular design
- Certifications: UL/cUL Listed
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.