The FR85011ASSTR from Pelco is an available in single-mode versions, the FR85011ASSTR fiber transmitter and receiver provide the ability to transmit one unidirectional composite video channel and one bidirectional data channel over one optical fiber. In addition, patent-pending technology provides the solution for allowing Coaxitron pan/tilt/ zoom (PTZ) control data to be transmitted the full distance of the fiber (up to 6 km for multimode fiber and up to 46 km for single-mode fiber). When using single-mode fiber, the FR85011ASSTR transmitter and receiver offer an exceptional optical power budget of 28 dB. Modular in design, the FR85011ASSTR units can be rack mounted or can be used as stand-alone modules. Rack mounting is accomplished using the RK5000 Series rack mount chassis. Stand-alone modules can be placed on a desktop or can be mounted to a wall. In addition to compatibility with each other, the FR85011ASSTR transmitter and the receiver are compatible with other fiber models.
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video for High-Quality Video Transmission over a Single Fiber
- Bidirectional Data Channel That Supports RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 (2-wire/4-wire), Manchester, Bi-Phase, and Coaxitron® Communication
- Patent-Pending Transmission Technology Allowing Coaxitron Control at Full-Distance Capabilities
- Integrated Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) in a Single Fiber
- Multimode Fiber Support for Distances up to 6 km
- Single-Mode Fiber Support for Distances up to 46 km
- Exceeds All Requirements for the RS-250C Medium-Haul Transmission Specification
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM Video Standards
- Meets NEMA TS 2 and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment EnvironmentalStandards
- No Performance Adjustments Required
- 12 VDC or 24 VAC Power Supply
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.