The ERD2200 is a Coaxitron Receiver manufactured by Pelco to be able to control and operate all pan/tilt fixed speed cameras and domes. The ERD2200 coaxitron receiver is a replacement for the CX9000RX/RXI Series receiver, and comes with communication and power indicators, removable screw terminal connectors, indoor/outdoor compatibility, as well as 2 auxiliary outputs, and NTSC/PAL video formatting. The ERD2200 receiver also features support for MPT9000/9500, KBD9000, MX4000, and CM6700/6800, plus comes complete with a lockable enclosure, video transient protection, ground isolated BNC's, and camera/lens control. This coaxitron receiver can provide use with LRD41TLC test local control modules for on-site trouble-shooting and testing of the system functions, and is designed to be user friendly for any operator.
- Pan/Tilt Control, Including Auto and Random Scan
- Indoor/Outdoor Models
- Compatible, Fixed Speed
- Lens Control (Zoom, Focus, Iris)
- Camera Power (24 VAC)
- Enclosure Power (Outdoor Model Only)
- Two Auxiliary Outputs
- NTSC or PAL Video
- Test Local Control Capability
- Ground Isolated BNCs (Eliminates Ground Loops)
- Video Transient Protection
- Power and Communication Indicator LEDs
- Lockable Enclosure (Outdoor Model Only)
- By Martin LudwigERD2200
Value Quality Price
- PELCO ERD2200 Coaxitron Receiver Outdoor NTSC/PAL
Good product. I'm relatively new to the security / surveillance industry and had trouble figuring out the installation but their tech support at pelco.com/community straightened me out in no time.
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.