The DE7400-S-C from GE Security is a Two Port Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter, (1) 850 Nm, MM, 2 Fibers, Conformal Coat. The IFS DE7400 Series Gigabit Ethernet 2-port transceiver is designed to transmit and receive 1000 Mbps data over fiber or 10/100/1000 Mbps data over CAT5e electrical cable. It is available in any combination of electrical or optical ports. The DE7400 is environmentally hardened to operate in extreme temperatures. Loss of optical link contact closure for remote alarm sensing. Status indicating LEDs for power and data activity are present at the RJ-45 connector. At the fiber optic transceiver end, link and data LEDs provide operational status. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation, requiring no optical adjustments. The modules are available in stand-alone only.
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T Electrical Port
- 1000 BASE-FX Optical Port
- Full Duplex or Half Duplex
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Designed to Meet Full Compliance with the Environmental Requirements (Ambient Operating Temperature, Mechanical Shock, Vibration, Humidity with Condensation, High-Line/Low-Line Voltage Conditions and Transient Voltage Protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Multimode and Single Mode Versions Available
- SC Optical Connectors Standard
- No In-?eld Optical Adjustments Required
- Power, Transmit and Receive Data Status LED Indicators
- Loss of Optical Link Contact Closure
- IEEE 802.3 Compliant
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.