The GE Security D9130WDM-B RS232: Data Repeater, SM Laser, 1 Fiber, Db25, Battery Backup. The IFS series D9100WDM consists of fully-digital single fiber transceiver units designed for implementing simplex or full-duplex RS-232 drop and-repeat poll-and-respond traffic signalization/communications data networks utilizing one optical fiber. These environmentally hardened units are ideal for use in unconditioned out-of-plant or roadside installations and the master-configured transceiver unit may be located anywhere within the network, making this equipment ideal for applications involving on-street master controllers with upstream and downstream communications requirements. The D9100WDM series may be used in a conventional single-master/multiple local network architecture, or in a dual-master/bus multiple local configuration for higher levels of communications reliability. Manually resettable anti-streaming is included for unparalleled network protection. Optional battery back-up capability provides the highest level of network reliability in the event of a loss of local 115 VAC prime operating power, and maintains continuous communications channel operation. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required.
- Meets EIA RS-232C/D Specifications (Simplex or Duplex)
- User-Configurable Optical & Electrical Anti-Streaming Provides Network Protection Against Faulty Streaming ontroller Operation
- Robust Design Assures Extremely High Reliability In Unconditioned Roadside Environments
- User-Selectable Local, Master or Bus operation and DTE or DCE Interface Ensured Ease of Installation and Maximum Versatility
- Supports Request to Send (RTS) and Clear to Send (CTS) Signals
- RJ-45 expansion port provides network branching capability by electrically linking colocated transceiver units
- Solid-State Current Limiters on all Power Lines Provide Equipment Protection
- Optional Internal Battery Back-up Provides a Minimum of 12 Hours Operating Time in the Event of Loss of 115 VAC Prime Operating Power, and Maintains Continuous Channel Communications
- Supports Single and Dual-Master/ Bus Traffic Signal Controller Communication System Architectures
- Wide Optical Dynamic Range:
- Optical Attenuators are Never Required
- NTCIP Compatible
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.