The IFS® D2300CPS Series data transceiver is designed for full compatibility with a Cerberus Pyrotronics MXL network and CXL modem link. The module is UL listed for use in signal system control unit and burglar alarms unit subassemblies. The transceivers provide "drop & repeat” data transmission of EIARS-485 data signals over two optical fibers. The module is powered by the 24VDC power supply within the Siemens Cerberus Pyrotronics panel. Plug-and-Play design ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Each transceiver incorporates power and transmit/receive data status indicating LED’s for monitoring proper system operation. The modules are available in stand-alone version only.
- MXL Network (RS-485)
- CXL Modem Link (FSK)
- Data Re-clocking
- Drop and Repeat Network Architecture
- Automatic Resettable Solid-State Current Limiters
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Power, Transmit and Receive Data Status LED Indicators
- Data rates up to 200 kbps
- Distances up to 25 Miles (40 km)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.