The D2100 is an RS232/RS422 Data Repeater from Interlogix that can deliver drop and repeat transmission of duplex and simplex EIA RS232/RS-422 data signals over 1 or 2 optical fibers. The D2100 data repeater comes with NTCIP compatibility, a 26 mile distance range, hot-swappable modules, power/transmitter/receiver data status LED indicators, as well as a 100kbps data rate, and solid-state automatic resettable current limiters. The D2100 data repeater also features drop/repeat network architecture, IPC standard circuit board supported, a 100,000hr MTBF, a 14dB power budget, plus an 850nm wavelength. This data repeater is ideal for many locations, and can deliver exceptional operation with ease.
- Meets EIA RS-232/422 Specifications (Simplex or Duplex)
- Drop and Repeat Network Architecture
- Transparent to Data Encoding/Compatible with Major Data Protocols
- Data Rates up to 100 Kbps
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Power, Transmit and Receive Data Status LED Indicators
- NTCIP Compatible
- Integrated WDM for Greater Product Reliability
- Automatic Resettable Solid-State Current Limiters
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Distances up to 26 Miles (42 km)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.