The Pelco CM9765-128x16 Microprocessor-Based Switcher / Controller is a full-featured video matrix switching control system that allows you to view and control up to 128 cameras and 16 monitors on a single node. Up to 96 individual user-defined ID numbers can be assigned to allow or deny access to system functions.
The base configuration for this 9765 system is made up of a central processing unit (CC1), MXB (Matrix Switching Bay) with video input/output modules, and KBD (Keyboard Controller). Moreover, optional components can be added to enhance system capabilities.
Preconfigured, prepackaged systems make installation fast and simple. This microprocessor-based switcher / controller features a user-friendly Windows-based management system, which aid in easy system programming and maintenance.
Macros allow activation of events based on schedule or alarm. It may call system wide sequences (tours), activate preset positions on properly equipped cameras, and activate external relays to control auxiliary functions such as locking doors (additional equipment may be required).
- Microprocessor-based, full cross-point video matrix
- High density architecture supports up to 128 cameras and 16 monitors in each bay
- Control up to 128 cameras and 16 monitors in a single node or expand camera capacity with a multi-node system (up to 24 nodes)
- Full system reports from CM9700-MGR provide system wiring and configuration details
- 16 RS-422 COM ports (Expandable to 120) and 2 RS-232 full-duplex ports available on the CPU
- System diagnostic LEDs displayed on the front panel
- Flash technology eases system maintenance and upgrades
- Logical camera selection and priority level operation
- Up to 24 nodes can be connected in a distributed architecture to expand on the systems overall capacity or to minimize cabling in distributed campus-like environments
- Multiplexer and DVR control through keyboard
- Built-in video loss detection
- Windows-based system management software (Windows 2000, Windows XP) includes multilingual menus and on-screen help
- Remote viewing and control over TCP/IP networks using PelcoNet
- Alarm and relay interface to DX9000 series DVR
- Factory tested prepackaged systems
- ASCII data input to interface access control and other external computer-based systems
- Powerful macro programming
- CE, Class A, FCC, and UL / cUL Listed certified
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.