The CM9760-SEU is a Matrix Serial Expansion Unit from Pelco which is able tooffer high compatibility for the CM9760-HS. The CM9760-SEU expansion unit comes with continuous monitoring ofstandby and active CPU’s, diagnostic LEDs for CPU status updates, automatic/manual switching to a standby CPU if afailure occurs, as well as an audible alert for CPU failure. The CM9760-SEU matrix expansion unit is able to offerautomatic routing for data lines for bays, keyboards and accessories to a standby CPU, and comes complete withbackwards compatibility, and 19” EIA rack compatibility for effortless installation.
- Continuous Monitoring of Active and StandbyCPUs
- Automatic or Manual Switching to Standby CPU in the Event of aFailure
- Diagnostic LEDs Show CPU Status
- Audible Alert in Case of CPU Failure
- Manual Control of Diagnostic Monitor and Keyboard AllowsServicing/Programming of Either CPU Without Interrupting System Operation
- Automatically Routes Data Lines for Keyboards, Bays, andAccessories to Standby CPU
- Backward Compatible With Older MatrixSystems
- Fits a 19-Inch EIA-Standard Rack
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.