The CM9760-DMR is a Matrix data manager from Pelco which is able to offer a4-to-1 expansion of numerous SERCOM data ports on a CM9760 and CM9740 central processing unit. TheCM9760-DMR data manager comes with a diagnostic LED identification for identifying data activity for each selectedport, screw terminals, RJ-45 connectors, as well as provide support for 4 x matrix switchers, direct keyboards, andDVR’s. The CM9760-DMR data manager is a powerful device that allows for a choice of 3 options which includecamera control expander, keyboard expander, and data merger, and comes effortless to install for alloperators.
- Choose One of Three Different Operating Modes: KeyboardExpander, Camera Control Expander, or Data Merger
- Connect Up to Four CM9760-KBD Keyboards to One DataPort
- Address Up to 64 PTZ Cameras From One DataPort
- Allow Up to Four Matrix Switchers, DVRs, or Direct Keyboards toShare Control of Up to 32 PTZ Cameras
- Both RJ-45 Connectors and Screw Terminals Are Provided for EachData Port
- Diagnostic LEDs Identify the Amount of Data Activity for EachPort
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.