The CM9760-ALM is an interface matrix alarm cage from Pelco which is able tooffer high alarm monitoring abilities for a total of 64 alarm inputs for high performance operation. The CM9760-ALMinterface cage is designed to be used with RS-232 and RS-422 communication to connect with the CM9700 series ofsystem controllers, and can be placed remotely with respect to the compatible controller from where communicationcan be issued back to the central system when a triggering of an alarm is evident. The CM9760-ALM interface cage isable to offer alarm input configuration, and can be daisy chained for a total of up to 256 alarms.
- Each Unit Can Handle Up to 64 Alarms
- Up to Four Units Can Be Daisy-Chained From One CM9700 SeriesCC1 SERCOM Port for a Total of 256 Alarms
- Alarm Inputs Can Be Configured in Groups of 16 for Supervised orUnsupervised Mode
- Alarm Inputs in Groups of 16 Can Be Wired Either Normally Openor Normally Closed
- Each Unit Has One Common Alarm RelayOutput
- Each Unit is Powered by an Auto-Ranging Power Supply
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.