The CM9700UTP16A is a CM9700UTP Series active receiver from Pelco which is able to offer and receiver live video data over a twisted pair unshielded cable. The CM9700UTP16A receiver features 16 channels, TW3016-PATCH1 patch panel compatibility, adaptive technology for eliminating manual adjustments, Coaxitron® control support up to 750ft, as well as 4000ft support of motion color/black/white video. The CM9700UTP16A receiver also features NTSC/PAL/SECAM support, inbuilt surge suppression, easy termination properties, as well as video ribbon cable connection, and a compact size. This receiver is able to offer simple installation, and provides high operation within a variety of applications.
- Adaptive Technology Eliminates Manual Adjustments
- Full Motion Color/Black and White Video up to 4,000 Feet (1,219 Meters)
- Supports Coaxitron® Control (PTZ Control Signals) up to 750 Feet (228.6 Meters)
- Compatible with All Pelco Twisted Pair Equipped Cameras, Enclosures and Domes
- Video Ribbon Cable Connectors for Connecting to a CM9780-MXB
- Each Channel Has a BNC Connector for Video Output
- Easy Termination with the RJ-45 UTP Connectors
- Optional Patch Panels Convert RJ-45 Connections to Individual Screw Terminal Connections
- Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Power Supply with an IEC 320-C13 Socket for Interchangeable AC Power Cords (US, UK, AU, EU)
- Built-In Surge Suppression
- Can Be Mounted Into a Standard EIA, 19-Inch Rack
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.