The CM6800 Matrix switcher/controller is a very affordable single box solution for medium-sized matrix switch applications. This fully integrated package offers a highly versatile, cross-point matrix switcher. The CM6800 provides switching and control from any one of up to 10 keyboards. The system can also be used to control other devices, such as Genex (tm) multiplexers.
- 32 Video Inputs, 6 Video Outputs
- Inputs Allow for Viewing and Control of Cameras, Domes, PTZs, Multiplexers and Other Devices
- Includes Multiple Language Menus and On-Screen Text
- Video Inputs Individually Selectable for Terminating or Looping with Switches on Rear Panel
- Supports Coaxitron (tm) and RS-422 Camera Control
- Password-Protected Menu Programming
- Windows (tm) -Based Manager Software
- System Partitioning Prevents Unauthorized Viewing and Control
- Integrated Color Bar Generator
- Wide Selection of Peripheral Components, Including Keyboards, Alarm Boxes and Relay Boxes
- Macro Programming and Event Timers Automate System Operation
- Multiple Built-in ASCII Communication Ports
- Remote Viewing and Control Over TCP/IP Networks Using PelcoNet ™
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.