The B741AVT-RSTL is a broadcast-grade fiber transmission system from Interlogix that is ideal for use in supporting 1-way audio and video transmission over 1 multimode fiber. The B741AVT-RSTL fiber transmission comes with an inbuilt 1.0kHz test generator, an inbuilt optical power meter, a 13dB optical budget, as well as a 67dB video SNR, and a 90dB audio SNR. The B741AVT-RSTL transmission system also features unbalanced/balanced audio, a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response, plus 24-bit audio processing, and 10-bit video processing. This transmission system is designed for use in a range of applications, and can deliver high operation for use in many different locations.
- One-way video and audio transmission over one multimode fiber
- 10-bit video processing
- 24-bit audio processing
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Balanced or unbalanced audio
- 13 dB optical budget
- Video SNR >67 dB
- 90 dB audio SNR
- Built-in 1.0 kHz test generator
- Built-in optical power meter
- Exceeds EIA-250C Short Haul Standard
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.