MuxLab Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of connectivity solutions that allow CCTV and Audio-Video equipment to be connected via cost-efficient Cat5e/6 cables. For over 25 years, the MuxLab brand has been synonymous with quality, performance and reliability. MuxLab solutions streamline cabling by reducing material, space and installation costs. Their products are compatible with many different applications such as CCTV security, classroom video, digital signage, home theatre, podium presentation and boardroom projection systems, to name a few.
MuxLab are proud to be Canadian and all MuxLab products are designed and manufactured in Canada, by Canadian professionals. Quality control and customer service are their core business values meaning that the end user gets the best quality and the best service that the industry has to offer.
For warranty information click here: http://muxlab.com/terms-conditions
Tel: (877) 689-5228
Fax: (514) 905-0589
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- Up to 900ft
- Kit includes Transmitter (CBVGA-T), Receiver (CBVGA-R) and power supplies
- Built-in Contrast and Brightness adjustment
- Supports up to 1600 x 1200 @ 85Hz
- VGA signal over one CAT5 cable
- Extends HDMI signal over two CAT5/5e/6 cablesr
- Transmission range up to 200ft at 1080i, 90ft at 1080P resolution
- Kit includes transmitter (CHDMI-T) and Receiver (CHDMI-R)
- No power need for distance under 90ft
- External power supply needed for receiver if transmission range exceeds 90ft
- Transmits S-Video/stereo audio channel
- Supports transmission via Cat5E/6 UTP cable
- Transmits S-Video signal up to 1,000 feet (305 meters)
- Transmits audio signal up to 3,250 feet
- Built-in Ground Loop Isolation (GLI) - up to 50VDC
- Transmits up to 4 analog line audio signals via a single CAT 5e/6 cable
- Cost-efficient solution for replacing up to 4 audio coax cables
- Transmission distance up to 3250' (990.6 m)
- Compatible with the Muxlab 500019 Analog Audio Balun
- Suitable for use in commercial and home audio systems, intercom systems, rental and staging systems, audio-video conferencing systems, etc
- Allows transmission of VGA signal using cost-effective Cat5e/6 UTP cable
- Transmits SVGA video (800 x 600 pixels) up to 350 feet (107 meters)
- Compatible with - PCs, laptops, multimedia projectors, CRT / LCD monitors and plasma displays
- Reset button for sync-sensitive displays
- Fire retardant ABS plastic enclosure, white glossy finish
- Connects VGA Source to VGA Monitor
- Transmits SVGA Video up to 350' (107m)
- Reset Button / Ground Screw
- Compatible with 86 x 86mm Back Boxes
- Suitable with 50x50mm Faceplate Opening
See any errors on this page? Let us know.