American Video Equipment, (AVE) designs and manufacturers closed circuit television products for a wide variety of applications. AVE is best known as a world leader in POS/cash register to video integration allowing POS data to be recorded directly onto your surveillance tape. This feature allows for unique advantage in the retail industry as records of every transaction are backed up automatically as they happen.
Based in Houston, Texas, AVE has been a partner to it's authorized dealers, distributors, and OEM customers since 1988. An all American company AVE will always offer the best service in the industry by answering your questions personally. Their dedicated staff knows their products inside out and will help you get the best out your system no matter where its installed.Call Us
MuxLab Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of connectivity solutions that allow CCTV and Audio-Video equipment to be connected via cost-efficient Cat5e/6 cables. For over 25 years, the MuxLab brand has been synonymous with quality, performance and reliability. MuxLab solutions streamline cabling by reducing material, space and installation costs. Their products are compatible with many different applications such as CCTV security, classroom video, digital signage, home theatre, podium presentation and boardroom projection systems, to name a few.
MuxLab are proud to be Canadian and all MuxLab products are designed and manufactured in Canada, by Canadian professionals. Quality control and customer service are their core business values meaning that the end user gets the best quality and the best service that the industry has to offer.
For warranty information click here: http://muxlab.com/terms-conditions
Tel: (877) 689-5228
Fax: (514) 905-0589
- Video & Audio transceiver
- 2000' Range
- Transmits S-Video/stereo audio channel
- Supports transmission via Cat5E/6 UTP cable
- Transmits S-Video signal up to 1,000 feet (305 meters)
- Transmits audio signal up to 3,250 feet
- Built-in Ground Loop Isolation (GLI) - up to 50VDC
- Transmits up to 4 analog line audio signals via a single CAT 5e/6 cable
- Cost-efficient solution for replacing up to 4 audio coax cables
- Transmission distance up to 3250' (990.6 m)
- Compatible with the Muxlab 500019 Analog Audio Balun
- Suitable for use in commercial and home audio systems, intercom systems, rental and staging systems, audio-video conferencing systems, etc
- Allows transmission of VGA signal using cost-effective Cat5e/6 UTP cable
- Transmits SVGA video (800 x 600 pixels) up to 350 feet (107 meters)
- Compatible with - PCs, laptops, multimedia projectors, CRT / LCD monitors and plasma displays
- Reset button for sync-sensitive displays
- Fire retardant ABS plastic enclosure, white glossy finish
- Connects VGA Source to VGA Monitor
- Transmits SVGA Video up to 350' (107m)
- Reset Button / Ground Screw
- Compatible with 86 x 86mm Back Boxes
- Suitable with 50x50mm Faceplate Opening
See any errors on this page? Let us know.